Over the years we have built our core team of project managers and gained a wealth of experience in Project Management for the installation of network related systems in many different business environments throughout Europe. Our Project Managers ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standard and while working on your projects work as they were an in house member of your IT team. Their responsibilities incorporate the total supervision of an installation, adhering the time scales agreed with clients. Our teams are also involved in the organisation and co-ordination of all other services relevant to a particular project which ensures a smooth delivery. By maintaining the highest standards of Project Management, our clients are assured of the most flexible, efficient and cost effective solutions – on time and within budget.
3XGP provide and end to end management for your project,
New office Set ups, new stores and refits: We start by attending site to meet construction, order telecom and IT Hardware. Once received hardware is managed through staging, shipped to site and then engineering to attend site to terminate cable, install hardware and handover to client. During projects we feel it is invaluable to have face to face meetings either in a room together or via Video call.
3XGP offer a wide range of implementation services, to give you an idea of the type of work we do please see below some of our recent projects:
• Opened new stores in the United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Germany, Holland, France, Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Portugal, Greece and Turkey working closely with software providers
• New EPoS roll outs including full software upgrades, pre image of drives in our facility prior to go live and management of shipping to site plus engineers to meet and install.
• Stage, Ship, On Site Engineering out of hours to upgrade an estate of over 200 Tills to Windows 7 Operating System and new software
• Stage, Ship, On Site Engineering upgrading an estate of over 3000 users to Windows 7 on a mix of Desktops and Laptops all set in local language.
• Manage and supply engineering for Traffic Counter upgrade to various locations across 11 Countries.
• Stage, Ship, On Site Engineering out of hours to implements 300 tablets accross 14 countries in 5 weeks.
• IT room re locations / tidy ups.
• Set up several head offices including all structured cabling, PC’s and mail servers.
• Implementation of server 2012, Windows 7 upgrades, roll out along with mail upgrade to exchange
• Implementation of server 2000, Windows 2000, XP, Windows 7 roll out along with mail upgrade to exchange
• Comms Room Mapping and Tidy ups
• Router Roll out to 150 Locations
• Serber Upgrades and Rollout
• Hardware Staging in our dedicated lab prior to install
• Stage, ship and install additional tills for Christmas.
• Installation of Networks plus people counters in stores to monitor customer flow and dwell time in stores.
• Comms Room Mapping and Tidy up across a clients 9 shopping centres linking 500 users.
• Cat 5, CAT6 data cabling and termination integrating phone systems over structured cabling over multi campus sites. Our engineers have worked on a mix of large projects up to 30,000 points plus sites such as Heathrow T5, Military Projects.
• Patching, supplying patch cables and patching.
• Fibre networking to large campus sites
• Implemented CAT5 / CAT6 networks with a fibre backbone where runs need to be over 90Metres.
• Install new Data Cables in a number of stores and upgrade traffic counter unit.
• Wireless network roll outs from single users up to 150
• Install 5.5 kilometeres Singlemode and Multimode Fibre backbone between aggregation points across a large shopping centre, then run in over 4.5 kilometeres of internal and external CAT6 to give a full Wi-Fi network to customers across the estate.
• PC support on various platforms – Windows 10, Windows 7, XP /Vista, 2000 professional and
server, NT, 9x. Microsoft Office, Lotus notes and Lotus works.
• Working knowledge of AIX UNIX, SQL, IBM 4690,
• Routers, switches ADSL, SDSL and Lease line telephone technology.
• Network infrastructure and set up
• Network topology
• Hardware maintenance and support for a retailer in 10 countries
• We operate a helpdesk taking a range of calls from offices and retail outlets.
• On Site Support Visits to EU Countries.
• Set up of Watchguard and Cisco Firewall’s
• Creation of VPN tunnels between sites and remote access for users.
• Servers including mail set up
• Phone systems, upgraded systems across various retailers estates along with managing telecom providers in different countries.
• EPoS system
• 3rd parties e.g. Helpdesk’s, Suppliers.